Just thought I’d throw out a few “wish list” items for the Universe to hear about. After all, Santa doesn’t know what to bring if you don’t whisper to an elf!
- I’d love to connect with someone who would like to “can for shares.” I grow a bunch of veggies, they can it, and we split the take.
- In the opposite scenario to the above…I’d love to have a neighbor with a milk goat…you give me milk, I make cheese and keep a share of it. Or maybe just access to a local goat dairy, with milk under $10/gallon.
- I’d love to swap produce, extra bulk grains, or that Victorio strainer I never use for home-canned peaches.
- I’d love to find someone interested in taking over a few Preserving Traditions events – not just teaching, but making events happen to such a degree that I wouldn’t have to be at every single one. Then PT could offer more events each year and maybe I could not overdo it next August and September.
- I’d like to learn to make fresh and dried sausages.
- I’d like to find a hardy avocado tree in my yard. (I know, I know, I might as well wish for bananas…but a girl can dream!)
Elves encouraged to reply to email@example.com 🙂