I am considering running a Preserving Traditions “train-the-trainers camp.” The goals of the camp would be for participants to:
- Learn how to plan and lead effective workshops
- Practice teaching and get feedback on your own facilitation skills
- Explore a variety of technology tools for organizing and promoting workshops
- Learn new food preservation and preparation skills
- Build connections with others who plan to teach traditional foodways in their communities
I would very much value your input about such a workshop. Please click “next” to take a one-page survey to let me know what you think. I’d be happy to hear from folks in Ann Arbor and from out-of-town.